Friday, October 22, 2010

Frugal Friday

Who doesn't love to save a little money?  I know I do!  We want to save all the money we can so that I can continue to work part-time and the hubby can stay self-employed.  It is so important to us to be able to invest all the time we can into our kids...
So, I thought that I'd share a few of the websites that I use to look for bargains.  The list is just a place for you to begin...you can search and find deals all day long (or for as much time as you have).  The thing to remember is once you find a good site you can trust--look on the sidebar where the links are posted.  They will also put sites on their blog that they follow to find deals.  It takes time, but it all depends on how much you want/need to save money.  So here comes the list:

She Saves

Southern Savers  (this is the most local one I have found)

Couponing to Disney

Free Stuff on Facebook

Saving Cents with Sense

Frugal Coupon Living

Moms Need to Know

Living as Mom

Ok- I think this is enough to get you started!  Word of caution--saving money can be addictive :-)

No comments: