Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer came...and went

Wow! I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I've been on here. Let's just say I've been BUSY!
Little Charlie Lee Morrison decided it was time to make his appearance...SIX weeks early! I'm blessed to say he was big enough at 5lb. 12oz. and his lungs were healthy so he was able to be treated as a "regular" newborn. More to come on this event soon!
Also, Dad has been diagnosed with Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage 3 and has underwent major surgery as well as a few setbacks! More on God's blessings and providence during this time later too!
Needless to say our easy living summer kicked up a notch and now it is over...oh well! Time passes and seasons change...I'm ready for fall!
I am thankful that God has been faithful to us this summer season and all the things that have happened during this season did not catch Him by surprise. He is just confirming the fact that we are to look to Him as our source for everything! He is our all in all, my everything, the song that I sing, and I will praise Him all my days.

No comments: